I am 23weeks prego, should I be worried if I am not sure if I am feeling the baby?

I feel things but I am not sure what I am feeling it almost feels like a tickle but I can't feel anything from the outside, this is my first pregnancy so I am not sure what I am feeling! Can someone tell me what it feels like when the baby moves

VanessaCalhoun

Asked by VanessaCalhoun at 2:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• are you a bigger woman?
    I am a bigger woman and I felt him around 24 weeks its more like a wiggle you will only feel him on the inside at this point, kind of like gas bubbles.
    Im 29 weeks now and being a bigger woman I JUST started to really show and really really be able to feel him- still not very good from the outside though.
    Be patient, its prolly your baby!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think what you are feeling is your baby. Congrats!!!! you may start to feel your baby from the outside within the next few weeks or so.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 3:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• That's pretty much what it feels like! I just started to feel mine move around a week ago. To me it feels like bubbles popping inside. My SO still can't feel it from the outside very well but I keep trying lol, tho we are able to tell when the baby is moving around from side to side cause my stomach looks all sorts of deformed lol. You'll love it when it gets harder and you're defanitly saying that's my baby moving.
    Everyone feels it at different times, I'm only 17 weeks and felt it at just before 16 weeks, then again I'm very petite.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2009