What is a great price for bottled water, its for a wedding

I know its a silly question but i do not buy bottled water and I want to start buying them when on sale by bulk. Thanks Amy

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Costco has kirkland brand 36 for 3.99
    Anonymous

• Wal-Mart has Sam's Choice (I think that's what it's called) 20oz bottles for 3.98 a case
    Anonymous

• Your best bet is Costco. They arnt on sale, they are that cheap all the time!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Giant has Acadia water 35 bottles for $3.99.
    mamamia855

Answer by mamamia855 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Whenever you find the cheapest place that you want to get them from then ask the manager/dept. head if you buy 'X' amount of cases if you get an additional discount, most places will give you at least 10% discount!! You could also try your local Pepsi/Coke Bottling places, kinda skips the middle man that way!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think you should find some that will put the Bride and gooma name and the date on the label!! That would be really cute!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2009