How long after your missed period did it take for you to get a BFP?

With my other kids i got a BFP i believe b4 i even missed my period. Now i am like a week late and still testing negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 1 day past with all 4 pregnancies. Have you been stressed? That can make it come later than normal.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 3:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I got a positive on the day I was supposed to start and it was one of the $4 equate tests at WalMart.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i also used equate test they work wonderful i was 8dpo when i got really faint line then tested again on about 12 dpo got darker line still faint though then waited until day i was suppose to start and the dark was as dark as other line. They usually say give it up to at least a week after your period was due so you should be at least a week late it should show up by then if it was going to show up hope that helps
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2009