My daughter has just been put into a spica cast! any suggestions on what i can do to keep her clean and keep her brain stimulized while she really cant get around....and keep me sane!

shes been put into this torture chamber for 4 weeks!

ryliesmommie

Asked by ryliesmommie at 2:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I do not know how to keep it clean but maybe some things u can do is arts & crafts. You can look up ideas online or simply be creative together. Reading is always easy & fun pick out several books at the library. Playdoh there are sevearl recipies online for easy to make ones. Cooking/baking things ur child can measure out things & stir. Scrap booking, bubbles, jewlery making, collages (use old mags to cut out pics), finger painting, take to playground w/ one of those lg swings w/ a back & swing, feed some ducks at a pond. That is all I can think of right now. I hope all goes well & that the recovery is quick!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2009