autoerotic asphyxiation

you found out your teen son is into that kind of thing, how do you talk to him and warn him about the risks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Be honest with him, ask him if he knows how bad this can get..ask if he knows how to do it correctly, and who taught him....i know its not what you wanna do or what you wanna hear but you cant really stop something from turning him on..but people have died from this...ugg such a scary thought..best of luck..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Oh boy! Where do you begin?I guess I'd start by talking to a physician and finding out the facts.You'd have the medical reasons to go on when you sat him down.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I don't even want to think about it right now! My son is only 10 months old right now. I guess you'd have to get a list of all the people who have died that way so they can see how dangerous that is. Then ask him if he wants to be found dead that way...
    Anonymous

• There is no “safe way” to practice Auto-erotic asphyxiation. None. Zero Nada, not even with a partner. The premise, choke yourself using a cord or other instrument until you nearly
    pass out while masturbating is obviously inherently dangerous often deadly.

My advice have a trusted male mentor speak to your son. He could ask your son how he would feel about being found dead in your closet with a belt-cord wrapped around his neck and his hands around his Johnson. Excuse me for my frankness.
    Rico__

Answer by Rico__ at 11:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009