What is the most odd thing someone has suggested you do? Or, what is the most odd conversation starter?

My husband's grandmother came to visit us two weeks ago, and she suggested something odd (at least we think so ). She told my husband that it would be good if he joined the free masons because her boyfriend is one. Anyhow, after she left my husband and I were discussing and snickering about the oddity of what she said.

Miss-Baby-Baker

Asked by Miss-Baby-Baker at 3:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My FIL suggested that when you feed a child you should give them just veggies first, when they've eaten all the veggies only then do they get the starch, and when they've eaten they they can finally have the meat. I was like "What the hell are you talking about!?" The kid would be totally malnourished! What kid eats all of ANYTHING on their plate? Haha!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2009