TTC and just unsure whats going on with my body?

My husband and I are trying to conceive...today according to everything I read should be implanation. for the last few days I have been tired, my private has been sore and last night I was up in the middle of the night peeing about 5 times. My bladder is full and I have to go. My side is also hurting and my breasts have been sore for a few days. So I wondering if I could have symptoms or if I could be confusing with a UTI or maybe even a yeast infection. Im just not sure if I should wait or call the doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• those all sound like early pregnancy symptoms, especially the sore breasts. good luck i hope everything works out!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• those do sound like pregnancy symptoms but as you said, they could also be symptoms of anything else, those are symptoms I would get before my period every month. I had no signs of pregnancy before finding out, I thought I was just waiting on my period.
    If your late on your period try taking a test. If it comes up neg and a few more days pass, try again. If all else fails or you start to notice anything strange, see your doc. Good luck!!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Pregnancy symptoms usually occur after implantation, as that is when the surge of hormones usually start. I noticed that when I was tyring to conceive I had "symptoms" as soon as what I thought was humanly possible. The best thing you can do is live your life as normally as possible, and wait a week after your period to test.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• i had a co- worker tell me she knew she was p.g. the morning after having sex. she had sex that night and got up and started throwing up the next morning.
    binker55

Answer by binker55 at 5:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2009