What's something that was such a HUGE deal when it happened, but now that you look back, it was really nothing at all?

I remember when my first boyfriend broke up with me. OH THE HORROR! I thought the sky was going to fall down. Ugh. Teenagers.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 3:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol we've all been there. i remember when my boyfriend in high school broke up with me, we had only been dating for 4 days and i was crushed LOL. of course he is my now husband so i knew something was there =)

and of course when my parents grounded me from my friends or my car or my phone.. i thought the world was going to come to an end!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I remember getting really mad at my friends when they'd go out and not call me. The more I'd get angry about being left out, the more they'd leave me out because who wants to be around a whiny bitch? Haha! We're all still friends now, just more grown up! But I remember thinking it was such a big deal when I was a kid.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• yea i made a big deal last wek b/c dh was talking to a girl at work and they were secretly sending messages to each other on myspace. but after i flipped out on him for the first time in the 2 yrs we have knowing each other his words of reasurrence started to sink in my head.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 3:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My SO not buying me cards or ne thing simple...i always wanted the simple things...and he never seemed to get it..used to frustrate me to tears..now..not so much...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• the first time I had sex

Answer by admckenzie at 4:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I would have to share a story about what happened to me when we were 14. I was dating this boy who I used to see all the time. I'm talking every other day. Well, he called me and told me that he was going to a theme park with this girl he works with who was 19 at the time. I was soooo upset. I feared that he liked her. All she was to him was a family friend....so stupid.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2009