democrats put supplemental war funding on hold

Democrats are having trouble getting a funding bill pushed through because they tried to slip in pork for $108 billion bailout for foreign countries. The countries that could apply for this include Iran, Venezuala and other rogue nations. To top it off the 108 billion would have to be borrowed from China. Finally enough democrats are saying enough is enough. When will some of the voters come to the same conclusion?

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?print=yes&id=32163

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, great. They must all be smoking the shrooms in Washington. What the hell is going on?
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Great!
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 4:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I knew Obama and Chavez were butt buddies.
    Anonymous

• Thank GOD! Now where the heck is our exalted leader here!? He should be demanding it out or vowing a veto!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Thanks for the information. I hadn't heard about this til now.

Many are incapable of coming to the logical conclusion, if they were going to, they would've by now.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• When a slick and pretty TV ad tells them to.

I can't wait to see what other "changes" the party makes as 2010 creeps closer.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Democrats are not saying enough is enough. They are saying how can I fool the voters into putting me back in here. Get them out. All of them.
    Anonymous

• Ugh, the bailouts here were bad enough now they want to give billions we don't have to other countries. Congress is like the damn Keystone Cops except at least they were funny.

I'm seriously thinking about voting against the incumbents, regardless of party, in the next few congressional elections, enough with these people.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I'm seriously thinking about voting against the incumbents, regardless of party, in the next few congressional elections, enough with these people.

I really wanted to do that last time, but the option was worse. I had the incumbent who voted for the bailout, and the newbie who campaigned that he would've voted against it because it didn't spend nearly enough. I can't wait to see what the options are this time around.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Well as much as I hate it I do have to give credit where its due. At least some of the dems are saying enough is enough this damn spending even tho it is a bit late.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009