• In the Spotlight:

What do you wear to your baby shower?

Today is my baby shower. Im 37 1/2 weeks. And im pooped! Nothing fits, not even my nice maternity clothes.

Is it rude to wear capris and a tee? Do you think thats proper?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 3:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wore capris and a tee shit. Its the only thing that fit. It was a nice tee and new and then dressy capris because I couldn't fit in my clothes either or my maternity clothes.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Clothes. If you show up nude I am sure the ladies would think you were rude. I think whatever you are comfortable wearing, your friends will understand.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Well my capris arnt dressy. LOL. They are more athletic capris, they are grey blue, and im wearing a black tee. I hope i dont affend the hostess, she has done so much
    !
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Clothes
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 3:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• it whatever u want i wish someone would say something when i go to MY shower about what i wear i will tell them if they dont like it to go buy my something and ill be glad to change for them.....lol not being mean....lol
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2009