what's your IQ?

I don't exactly know what mine is, I'm curious to know mine , but I'd have to take a test of some sort, which I haven't done...do you know yours?

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 114
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I have taken several tests and they all come back in the 136-139 range. I don't take much stock in these tests, but sometimes they are fun.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• 140
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I also agree with nathskitten on that.

I don't take much stock in these tests, but sometimes they are fun.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I wouldn't know, I've never had my IQ tested.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Mine was tested when I was entering middle school. It was 142 or 143 then. I think it's a lot less now that my babies ate my brains. LOL
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My mom took me to have me tested when I was having behavioral problems and not doing my homework. My IQ is 157.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 4:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I have noticed that kids that have behavioral problems or not wanting to do their homework.. Often have high IQ's. I think it bores them.

My mom took me to have me tested when I was having behavioral problems and not doing my homework. My IQ is 157.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• this reminds me of someone asking a guy how long his mini him is and no one is there to look & measure to make sure it's true. Go to your high school school board and tell them you want to see your records. Your IQ should be there. You would be amazed what's in those records and they never told you. My brain and IQ are my biggest assets. I prefer not to give a number. I'd rather just use them to better myself and help others. I've been asked to join Mensa but I just feel like that's bragging and what good comes from bragging? none , imo Just a note: I've made an observation. I come from a Nerd High School and noticed that most of us with high IQ's have lots of behavioral problems and even some personality disorders possibly due to pressure on us as a child to surpass others and do well. If your child is gifted, don't push him/her. Just let him/her progress at their own pace.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• A true IQ test takes 3-4 hours to administer, can not be done online, and is not multiple choice...this is why children diagnosed with mental retardation often take longer to diagnose, because most 3 year olds with mild mental retardation will not sit long enough to take the test. I've never been tested for my iq level and I don't really want to. I don't see the point in sitting for 3 hours to get a number thats not actually going to benefit me in any way in my career or real life. I believe everyone on here is very smart, but an iq score of 90-110 is considered average, 110-120 is considered a step above average and anything above 120 puts you close to genius. 150 is close to what's believed to be Einstein's iq.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2009