take a test or wait?

Ok, so my husband and I have been using protection. The first day of my last menstrual cycle was May 8th, and it lasted 7 days. I tend to ovulate later and my periods are about 30 days apart. Well, I have been really worried this time for some reason. I still haven't started my period, and there seems to be no cramping or anything (I'm use to having cramping before I start). Also, I have been feeling sick. Tired, runny nose and soar throat, headache etc. With my last pregnancy I had the same thing and I thought it was just a cold but then it turned out the nausea increased and it was morning sickness. So, I guess I'm scared to take a test right, and it may be too soon too.... but I really want to know. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Seriously runny nose and sore throat? lol Wait!
    Anonymous

well that was exactly what happened the last time I was pregnant... runny nose and then came the nausea. I also have been nauseas btw.
    Anonymous

• i say take a test, it can help with the uncertainty, right? if the symptoms are similar to last pregnancy then chances are youre prego again. no way to know unless you take a test and if its too early then wait to see if a period comes along, or if your symptoms develop into more and test again. remember protection can fail at anytime thats why they are never labeled 100% effective. but by testing at least you can say you tried and can decide your next step.
    Luvli1andlil1

Answer by Luvli1andlil1 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2009