DOES ANY ONE KNOW MUCH ABOUT CHOROID PLEXUS CYST?

At my ultrasound yesterday they found it on the babys brain, they also found these bubbles in the amniotic sac, and a mass growing. There sending me for a level 2 ultrasound for further testing.Im scared to death they didnt explain anything to me i feel like im going insane, Does anyone know what any of this could be?

rainnmoon6

Asked by rainnmoon6 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Health

• oh wow, sorry hun. my son had a cyst on his lung when i was preg. they kept telling me all sort of scary things like.. telling me that he would never be able to breath by himself.. that i shold have an abortion.. but you know what things get better. and sometimes no one else knows whats going to happen but god.. so keep your faith up.. you'll be in my prayers. i'm sorry i dont know what that is but you could always search it on google or one of the doctor sites or medicine sites.. good luck! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• The choroid plexus is the part of the brain that produces cerebrospinal fluid. (yay i auctually retained some info from my anatomy class last semester lol) From what i have found online most choroid plexus cysts cause no problems and no disabilities and disappear by the 3rd trimester. But could be a sign of a chromosomal abnormality if you are at higher risk for these. Try not to worry too much. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Bless this mother and unborn baby Lord ...I speck Healing and LIFE to this baby and mother both in Jesus name amen...I Pray everything is fine hun let us know please
    queeniepoo

Answer by queeniepoo at 2:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2009