is it jus my kid

lets see my lil girl is now two.n is always under me...n i love it to an extent....she throws the worst kind of fits..throws thing....pulls her hair out n everything...the Dr. said she will grow out of it..i have did all measures of time outs spankins...everything...she use to hit back but im do only one n my house thats hitting aonyone..to me my kid is weird n a haha lol type way...is it just my kid?

Mz.kellz0718

Asked by Mz.kellz0718 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Throwing fits, acting out, doing something she knows is wrong right in front of you, pulling hair, screaming... all normal behavior.

Time outs work, you just have to keep at it and make them as boring as possible.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Normal they are called the terrible twos, some get it early some get it late but they all do! My DD began her terrible twos at 16 mo.! You need to be consistent w/ your choice of punishment always doing the same thing no matter how many times it takes. Make sure to keep time-outs at one min for each year so for 2 just 2 mins. You can also try a mommy time out where you simply tell her that you need a time out and leave her in one room and walk away for your time out this kinda works w/ us and I have heard it works w/ others.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009