Question about Bacterial Vaginosis

Will this go away by its self? My doctor gave me a antibotic but I dont want to take it. I know we have natural mama's on here so please get me some advise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Health

• Im pretty sure it wont go away on its on, and those infections can get really bad. You could try looking up online to see if there is an alternative to the med though
    Anonymous

• No it wont go away on it's own, but I think the only complications it would cause by not treating it would be if you are pregnant. If you can handle the symptoms, then don't treat it. Ultimately it is up to you, and it is your body. Do what you feel is right.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Take your medicine and it will go away, but after some time the infection does come back it is just like the cold/flu/allergies they really never go away.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• "Take your medicine and it will go away, but after some time the infection does come back it is just like the cold/flu/allergies they really never go away."

It will come back? meaning I will have it forever? How would I have got this? I have been with the same man for 5 years, and I dont douce. Any insight please ladies. The doctor I seen was not speaking very good English for me.
    Anonymous

• it can come from not bathing enough after sex i had it alot when my hubby didn't shower before we had sex and i didn't shower right after you can get bv one time or you can have chronic bv my mom looked it up and told me to put plain yogurt up there i tried i a couple times it was just messy and didn't work my dr told me to eat a yogurt everyday to prevent it and it worked well i haven't had it ever since you also get it from having alot of sex i took the antibiotics when i was pg both times the boys are fine...good luck
    Anonymous