do u think people know the truth when they hear it even though they denie it?

my question is a little bit of a spin off to the question do u have favorites in regards to your children... for example one of your kids says to u mom u love my brother or sister more then u do me.. and of course they say no i love both of u the same but deep down they think to themselves.. well mybe yes i love this other child more then the rest... wierd but that other ? got me to thinking thank u!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think a mother loves her children equally.i mean if something happened to either child trust me it would just kill her.so, i have to say,all mothers deep down love their kids the same.
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I truly believe that all normal well balanced moms love their kids equally , However there are many moms that aren't normal or well balanced And in thoses cases I don't think they see the truth because they are in their own lil world KWIM
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 5:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I have a friend that told me once that she loved her odest daughter more than her other two because she was the first. You can tell too with her relationships with the other two they don't get along very well.
    I have three sons and I love them all three the same.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I have yet to find a way to quantify how much anyone is loved -- it's like 'what does purple smell like?' There isn't any 'much' involved, although we tend to talk about it as if it were a limited resource.

I say that since no two people are alike, there is no way to love one person the way another is loved. Some people are easier to understand and even easier to get along with, but that (in my experience) has nothing to do with the quantity of love or the depth of affection felt.

I think parents make a mistake when answering questions like that when they attempt to defend themselves against the child's observations. Generally, when a child says that, it's just that they feel left out or unloved, and has nothing to do with anyone else, even siblings. Siblings are an easy target for jealousy, not the source.

The child is saying, 'I need love, now.' Heed that and ignore the competitiveness.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2009