Does this sound like a pregnancy?

With my 1st daughter I knew I was preg. and I did urine & blood work 100x b4 they finally did a vaginal ultrasound, when they did I was over 2 months, BUT that was when I went to my reg. Dr. on insurance. This past Jan. I went to the Hospital with a sinus infec. & my stomach cramping.. Blood work & all came back neg. I never started in Feb. and since March my periods have been really lite. I have been getting real sick at my stomach a lot too and I swear I fell lil nudges like. Then since Thurs. my stomach has been hurting under my ribs really bad. No one will do anything here w/o insurance, no vaginal ultrasound just blood work w/o paying the hospital a $1000. Does it sound like pregnancy or an ovarian cyst? And no home preg. test wont work, has not and did not not even when I was 8 months with my 1st. That's y its pointless to have blood work, it didn't work b4. But does this sound like a pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you COULD be pregnant, but it is impossible to know for sure with the information that you have given.

Since you have been suspecting this since January, you should be far enough along to be able to use a doppler to detect a heartbeat if you cannot come up for the money for an ultrasound.

I would think, based upon your past experience, that your doctor would order an ultrasound confirmation. Why don't you call the office and ask their opinion?
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• well every pregnancy is different, and wouldnt you be six to seven months by now. depending on your locale try planned parenthood, or apply for medi cal. might have to tell them youre preggers to help speed them along to assist you. yea it can be money out of pocket but maybe you have to just walk in an e.r. another sugestion is to find someone who you trust that is a doc or trust their judgement and ask if they know a doc to at least explain your symptoms to. sorry i couldnt be of significant help, but hopefully it all works out for you and feel free to let me know what happens.
    Luvli1andlil1

Answer by Luvli1andlil1 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• BUT I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE ANYMORE AND THE "MEDICAL CENTERS" AROUND HERE WONT DO IT. ALL THEY DO IS BLOOD WORK AND THE BLOOD WORK WONT WORK THAT'S MY POINT THEY DONT GIVE A DANG....

Anonymous

• Apply for medacaid
    Anonymous