Birthday questions?

How was your b-day this year? Do anything fun?
Does having another b-day make you feel like your just getting old?
I know it does for me, lol.. today's my birthday, and I almost don't want to acknowledge that I'm now 24..
I think next year I'm going to hid in a closet and pretend I'm still 24. lol.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 5:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl, I'm 34 and it doesnt get any better! LOL (I'm still thinking i'm 27!) And when I turn 50, I'll only be 39! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• as for what I did today... I got a call from my friend, who asked me to stop by.. and she through me a surprise lunch party... now I'm just waiting for my SO to get here, (already dropped DD off at the sitters)... so we can go to dinner, and then we are going out for a few drinks afterwards.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I love having birthdays. I may not enjoy what I'm doing on that day but I look at getting older as another year with my family, not just "getting old". My mom passed away when I was 18 (she was 42) from cancer complications and I would kill to celebrate another birthday with her. I'll be 27 this year and I'll cherish it. Your age is what YOU make of it.
    Aidans_Mom915

Answer by Aidans_Mom915 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• We don't do much special. We'll maybe go to a movie or dinner, but it's not mandatory. The only thing that happens every year is DH makes me a cake and frosts it himself (while DS supervises, of course). Both my parents died young, so I'm just happy to still be here.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I normally go to dinner, drink and sleep in the next morning.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2009