signs before labor

just wondering what happened to some of you before you went into labor. I am due in 7 days, and am starting to go nuts. Every time I feel something different im like "oh this could be a sign.." lol. I know that everyone is different, but im just interested to hear some of your experiences.

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 5:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you're due the day after me! [:
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• how is it going for you? last tuesday at the dr she said i was almost 2 cm dilated, and about 30% effaced. I am becoming sooo ancy, because I know it will happen any day now, but the waiting is unbearable! LOL
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 5:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i've been getting all the early signs of labor for weeks now and i will be 41 weeks tomorrow...so, i don't know. .. I had throwing up, soft stool, contractions and then it stopped, last night...thought I was going into labor for sure.

with my first pregnancy, i had contractions (preterm labor at 33 weeks but it was stopped with a shot, meds and bed rest)...at 40 w & 2 d, I had bright red blood *bleeding like a period* and felt like something was wrong...went to the hospital, my baby's heart rate was down to 90...got induced before my body was ready and ended up with a c-section.

trying a vbac any day, hopefully... i can't believe i'm a week late!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2009