How long did you wait to take a preggo test?

and were you ttc? did you have pregnancy symptoms before you took the test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took a pregnancy test 4 days before my period and it came back positive. I had been realllly reallllly tired for about a week before I took the test and was having really slight menstrual cramps but no bleeding, which was unsual for me. I just had an intuition that I was pregnant and sure enough, I was! And no I was not trying to get pregnant.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i wasn't trying to conceive and i took my first ept the week after my skipped period. it said negative and so did the next one then i got a positive. i didn't really need the ept cuz i knew i was preggo but it was the answer i needed.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• about 6 days before i even missed my period. i KNEW i was pregnant i had really sore boobs, which has only happened to me when i was pregnant, and i was exhausted and i didn't want to eat anything. i didn't want to wait until i missed my period so i went to the store and bought the First Response test and it was positive! it was light but every day it got darker...now i'm 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. =)
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 8:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I took the first one a few days before my missed period and it was negative so I took another one a few days after my missed period and it was positive right away.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 10:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2009