Can I be 38 weeks pregnant and have no symptoms

JenniferK23

Asked by JenniferK23 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They say sometimes people don't know until they deliver but I have no idea how.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• You would feel kicking and brax hicks by now im sure
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure I understand the question, but if you were or thought you were 38 weeks pregnant but you didn't have any pregnancy symptoms, it is very rare but it can happen. It would absolutely show up positive on a pregnancy test though.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• lots of folks go to the hospital in labor without knowing they were pregnant. I'd get it checked out if I thought I was pregnant and that far along. There might be some planning you want to do!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• yes its possible.. ever watch that show on discovery health called i didnt know i was pregnant. lots of women on there test and get negatives, have no symptoms, etc. i dont understand how the heck it happens like that but its possible.. my friend didnt know she was pregnant until 9 weeks before she was due/delivered. good luck!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 6:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2009