Anything will help .. possible pregnancy .. or birthcontrol screwing up?

Im hoping to get a few answers!
I am at the end of my 4th month of birthcontrol,
i just finished my active pills today,
and 5 days ago i had started what i wouldnt call a period,
usually my period fills up in 4 hours (reg size tampon)
I have brown discharge, and i dont fill up a smaller tampon
and i change it every 6 hours, and even with that it hurts to pull out because only the top is wet with brown discharge, i havent made it to my placebo pills yet .
so im wondering if this is pregnancy for me or if my birth control it at a too low of a dose, im on tri cylin lo swithing to aless at the end of this week.
Ive heard of people getting pregnant on the pill so it concerend me,
i had a dream last night that i was i had a baby boy that was 6 months had my husbands name .. it was odd because after that dream this started to make me nervous I never thought about it before hand, dreams are dreams.

leylaa

Asked by leylaa at 5:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• set an appt and get checked out to verify everything u just said. a brown discharge and having pain down there dont sound good to me. it may take awhile for you to get preggers though cuz i had been on birth control for a really long time and when i got off of it, it took me several months to get pregnant. also remember they dont label birth control and condoms 100% effective for a reason. take a home test and if youre still unsure regardless of the results then see a doc. hope i was of some help. good luck, and email me anytime.
    Luvli1andlil1

Answer by Luvli1andlil1 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• If a test comes up negative, check with your doc. You might have a cyst from the hormones....especiallly if you missed a day or two and had to double up.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009