Help me decide!!!!!

So for the past 18 years my name has been Meghan Denee... Denee is pronounced as RENEE only replace the R with a D. I've always hated my name & it wasn't even my mom's ideal name for me. Now that I'm old enough to change it I REALLY want to, I just don't know what would sound good with my first name. I want different, but not TOO different that everyone goes "...please tell me that's a nickname" lol

Any suggestions?

babylovee

Asked by babylovee at 6:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Plenty of people dont like their names. Sorry but I think its silly to change your name NOW, 18 years after you were named.
    Anonymous

• It would help if I knew your last name so I knew if it all flowed together but I'll give it shot. LeAnn , RayAnn, Elise, Rose. Those are a few that I came up with.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My name is Cheryl Ramona, not crazy about but it's what my parents gave me. Learn to love your name, don't change it.
    simonsmomma

Answer by simonsmomma at 6:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I like your name actually I have never heard the name Denee before. I don't know if you are married or not but if you aren't, when you do you could drop the middle name and keep your maiden name as your middle and take his last name.
    Anonymous

• my mom is maureen dale she hates it buts has had it 53 yrs now....i hated colleen but elizabeth was nice but i love it now who knos a colleen only a few...and i got my sons name from my momsinitials mason damion...i love it so dont change it and besides its a middle name but i saw rose i liek tht with meghan...
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I have no suggestion just wanted to say that I think your middle name is pretty and unique
    valerie0103

Answer by valerie0103 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• haha atleast your name isnt lisamarie,thats all one first name all put together....do you know how many elvis comments i get "where you named after elvis's daughter" and honestly yes...my dad was a huge elvis fan...unfortunetly for me...i wanted a all hawaiian name....but owell p.s. i go by lisa lol
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I love your middle name - it is lovely, feminine, and unique.
    After all, how often do people really use their middle names anyway?
    I wish you well.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2009