Breast Milk....(SEX QUESTION)

So....Lol.
My SO has wanted to try my breastmilk during sex, not to mention it's a huge turn on for me when he.....plays with the boobs lol. The thing is he's never been able to get anything out when he does it....Any other bfing mamas have this happen? Or are we just freaks? (If this has happened to you, how does your SO get anything out?)
If we are freaks, then so be it, cause we definitely enjoy our sex life. :D

Sparta.

Asked by Sparta. at 6:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Nothing has ever come out when my DH has actually tried. But, I have found that when I orgasm (a good one) I experience a letdown...so maybe have him bring you to climax first and then try.
    Anonymous

• If he is just sucking he will not get anything out, babys press down behind the nipple to get the milk, if I remember correctly, no I have never done it but just a little FYI...For babies it is a press suck swallow motion LOL....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Thanks Ladies!!!! :)
    If anyone else has any other advice to throw in there, I'd gladly welcome it.
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 6:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my SO got some without trying..it just happened..i leaked ALOT too...so maybe thats why....
    Anonymous

• Lol, I stopped leaking after about 2 months.
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 8:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Babies latch in a unique way and unless you have oversupply or over active let down you most likely won't get anything out. You could try hand expresing some if he REALLY wants to taste it.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• all my hubby had to do was put his mouth on my boob and it wouldn't stop leaking lol
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Try shower sex....thats when i always leaked the most and my hubby also was turned on by breast milk....and the whole huge bfing boobs thing.....but its worth a shot!
    KeLiStA

Answer by KeLiStA at 12:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• gross!
    Brandiyanez

Answer by Brandiyanez at 12:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Lol, glad you think it's gross brandi!
    Cause, if you think about it this way, Humans are the only ones
    who drink another species milk.....Yet....It's gross to drink another humans milk?
    So do you think breast feeding is gross?
    Don't really care what you think, we have fun with our sex life,
    and honestly if that is the "grossest" thing we do, then wow, it would be boring!
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 3:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2009