NEED FAST ANSWERS IM GOING NUTS

Anyone ever have that anxiety that they feel their SO is going to break up with them? He broke up with me in the past, we got back together May 3rd... Things were going great, until this anxiety consumed me , it's like there's something wrong. We only been back together a month and a couple of days, could I possibly be super paranoid now that he's always going to break up with me, because he did it before? he signed a lease, so we can't live together for another 6 months, I'm moving soon to the town where he's at, going to take some CNA classes and get a job.. Would it be necessary to have a "talk" with him of my concerns, or should I just let it go, because maybe a talk like that will make me just want to get rid of me ? I seriously can't imagine my life without him , he wouldn't get back together with me if he was just gonna break up with me again would he UGH. I wish I could read men's minds.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• juss let it go for now. a talk will make it worse hun.
    im havin the same issue..
    n ive had the issue in the past.
    dont worry bout it too much. i know its hard, but let it go for now.
    dont show him ur nervous, cuz it makes him feel weird too. guys are like babies, they can tell when somethings up like this.
    mb surprise him with something new, exciting. not necessarily sexual, unless hes into that sorta thing. juss something thats different from the norm from u two. if u usually go out, stay in for a good movie night or something. if u usually stay in, go out for some good ol partying.
    GLLLLLLLL :]
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my fiance signed a lease and im not on it and i live with him. but maybe he is i dunno. you cud be paranoid a little. but dont stress and dont be with someone who keeps breaking up with u. it sucks cuz it keeps u on edge all the time. GL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Fireproofyourmarriage.com
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 7:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• he can add you to his lease. I'd ask him if he's sure this is what he wants before you move in with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• If communicating your feelings would make him brak up with you, then he's not worth having in the first place.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Maybe you should start looking for a new man, seems like you are stessing out about him going to break up with you. You shouldn't be worried about suff like that. FInd someone who is going to love you, It also sounds like you are a bit in secure. My advice, is to ditch him, and stop worring
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2009