anything i can do about the back pain at 7 months

im not huge but i notice when im sitting up straight and at night wwhen im sleeping being thaat i can only sleep on my sides my back kills me.sometimes my thighs will hurt to at night.is there any other way i can sleep then my siddes and is there anythingg i can do for the pain?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 7:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I slept with a body pillow when I was preggo. That always seemed to help me. As for your back hurting when sitting the other thing I did when i was home was I bought one of those exercising balls and sat on that. That also helps when you come home from the hospital.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I found that sleeping in a recliner is the only thing that helps me and even then I sleep with a pillow between my knees. I am due in 7 days and i have been sleeping like that for months now!
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009