Do you know your faults and admit to them?

I sure know every single one of my faults and I actually admit to every one of them. Lets see.......I am a bitch(sometimes), I am selfish, I am often blunt and I have little to no drive or ambition.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ladies, these are challenges, not faults! We're all a work in progress, striving to be the best person we can be... And, yes, I know mine very well. As I mentioned in a post yesterday, I am an extremely sensitive person. (Read: thin-skinned/very reactive, particular/picky/selective, rigid/stickler, etc.) However in a positive light, it means I'm compassionate/empathetic, respect others' quirks/boundaries, and I'm consistent. I'm working on my ability to say what I need to say without being mean or condescending; THIS is taking a minute! LOL! I've never tolerated foolishness well, but I'm starting to have visions of slapping the snot out of a number of people...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I do admit when I am wrong but I have to say I dont think everyone knows every single one of their faults. If they did they would eliminate them before they surfaced....
    Anonymous

• I dont know everyone one of my faults because others can see them better than myself, but the ones I DO see, yes, I admit to. I have to because if I dont acknowledge them, then I cant change them. (yes, going all dr phil on you). Its the truth. I would rather be real about what I need to change and work on rather than pretend its not there. Every year that I get older, I recognize faults that I once had that I dont anymore and I see faults that I didnt know were there and I begin working on them. Its a lifetime process and it never ends. You just gotta get comfortable about where youre at in the process.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I get a little forgetful when I become overwhelmed.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I know many of my faults...But some I will leave alone for now I dont want to be perfect. Because if its a fault to me I change it...the only ones I dont change are the ones that others see and I dont. Once I see that too I take time to change it
    Anonymous

• i know them b/c i grew up in a family that constantly reminded each other of our faults. it didnt mess me up (imo), but made it easier to accept that i have faults. here are mine...

i am VERY stubborn. i will argue my point till the end of time, even if ive been proven wrong haha.
    i am very prideful. i dont like ppl to help me & i dont like to admit when i need help.
    i am impatient. i HATE waiting on others especially if they are causing me to miss something (i am patient w/ children tho.)

i have more but i figure i dont need to list ALL of them haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i know some of my faults yes and i will admit them. i know im protective over my man, i know im selfish sometimes i know i can get a attitude i know i can get very defensive and i can admit when im wrong but i always like to get my side of the story...my reasoning in...i know i have huge problems bein nice to certain females.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009