Me and my partner split but still love each other baby due in august do you think we should get back together ecah if my parents are upset about it?

LovinMyNewborn

Asked by LovinMyNewborn at 7:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you should talk to him about it. It may be worth it. Sometimes stress of being pregnant will drive some people apart but talk to him and take steps to be together if it feels right.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My answer would depend on the reason you split up to begin with, sometimes love is'nt enough!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• fireproofyourmarriage.com

YES!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 7:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• yeah dont base love on how your parents feel! but it also depends on why ya'll broke up. if it was over a issue you both can discuss like adults and forgive each other over, and you both really love each other and want to make things work, go for it! and dont do it just for the baby!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• depends on the reason for the split
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 11:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2009