is it normal

i been leaking but idk how the amniotic fluids look like wat do i do if i keep on happening do i go to the er or just wait to my next doctor app... please help

sfabela90

Asked by sfabela90 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you???
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• ok im this girl's sister and i have a 1 year old boy, but when i was pregnant my amniotic fluid was leaking because they caught it on the ultrasound and i got imitted to the hospital for a day with an iv. but i would go to the er just to make sure because this is serious if your fluid is leaking..
    Anonymous

• true i say go get that checked...I was just wondering if it was just normal discharge or not...Cuz I have discharge but If you know the difference got to the dr...i heard of women needing a stitch to on their cervix because of that exact issue
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• its not amniotic fluid due to the growing and expanding of ur belly ur precious little one is actually putting pressure on ur bladder so u are actually leaking urine trust me i know try laughing and sneezing it happens then too if ur not having contractions then u are are absolutely okay nothing to be scared of its very normal in all pregnant women
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2009