Alcohol Virgin?

Well i can honestly say i've never drank alcohol in my life. Tommorrow night i plan on going out with my girlfriends while DH watches our son, i really want to try some liquor straight up and then maybe a beer after. I dont want to get drunk do you think i will if i do that?No bashing please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol if you try liquor straight up for the first time you won't need a beer, you'll be shitty! i suggest a mixed drink. if you've never had alcohol you won't like beer anyway, it's an acquired taste and most people don't like it the first time. but if you are going to have beer, remember what they say "liquor before beer and you're in the clear!"
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• ull be flat on your @$$ if you drink liquor straight...mixed drinks for beginers!! drinking for the first time is interesting anyway and depending on what you drink it may all hit u at once when u least expect it..you dont wanna be the object of EVERYONES attention for being a sloppy drunk or puking everywhere....try simple..then work your way up..LoL Good Luck...have fun!!
    Anonymous

• you will get trashed hun i honestly do not drink often but i wouldn't suggest drinking the alcohol straight i am pretty simple when it comes to drinking i usually get rum and coke or blue uv and lemonade it tastes like a bombpop i don't really care for beer though
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Have a mixed drink like a margarita, a daquiri, or a Midori Sour to start off with. I also like Malibu and Coke (if you like coconut) or Captain Morgan and Coke.

If you're a first timer, do NOT mix your liquor. You will be sooo sick! Listen to tnm786. Drink liquor first, then, if you're doing going to have anything else, drink beer. I can't mix my liquor at all. If I'm having a tequila drink, I can't have a rum drink and then a vodka drink after. I have to stick with margaritas all night until it's beer time. That's what I mean by mixing your liquor.

If you end up not liking beer, Smirnoff Ice, Bacardi Silver, Pear Cider, or even Hefeweizen (a really light tasting beer) will be your best bets. Have fun and please be safe!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Don't try liqour straight up. You won't like it. You should get a girly mixed drink like sex on the beach, or cherry magilacutty's (sp) and sprite. You can ask the bartender what a good lightweight drink is. I like to have pucker (cherry, grape, or apple) with sprite is good. If you take a shot, you can get stuff that tastes good as well, like a hot pink pussy, oatmeal cookie, apple jack (which is sort of strong, it's made with apple pucker and jack daniels whiskey).
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• drink fruity! I only drink once every six months or so and i drink fruity. NO HANGOVER
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My first mixed drink was a White Russian and that has been my favorite mixed drink since!

Enjoy your night out and start off easy like the other ladies suggest. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2009