Do judgmental people go to Hell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Probably. I just hope I'm in a different section of hell than the one they get sent to. I've had my fill of hypocrisy already!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Perhaps that's what makes it hell? ;-)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• who am I to judge who does and does not go to hell???
    Anonymous

• Heehee, I was thinking the same thing
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Nope they are doing Gods work for him, saving the lost soles from everlasting hell.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I meant I was thinking the same thing as Collinsky
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• well...tho i hate to judge those who judge...i sure as hell hope so!! i dont want those ppl in paradise w/ me haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Nope I don't believe that. I think the only people that go to hell are those who don't believe in God/Jesus or have committed horrible crimes in their life such as murder, rape, any crimes against children, etc. Being judgemental could be considered a sin I guess, just depending on the way you look at it, but it is not a sin that would damn you to hell. We all sin in one way or another.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Of course not, they say can be as judgemental as they want....hurt whomever they wish and all they have to do is say they are sorry and mean it and their behavior is excused.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• You are correct anetrnlov.

those that accept Christ do not go to hell. AND did you know the bible does NOT say not to judge? the two verses you are going to pull out, "....cast the first stone" and "judge not..." are blurbs taken and not read fully. this was explained in the answers not too long ago.
    Anonymous