What did I miss in answers today?

I was busy grilling kabobs and in general having fun in the sun. Any one else have good weather?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 8:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ya went to farmers market and for a long walk with my SO and my DD.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Beautiful weather. I stayed away from social networking for most of the day today! :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• It was beautiful here as well, after a few showers earlier this morning. Unfortunately, i had to stay inside because my son was running a temp yesterday and both of my children have runny noses. Hopefully tomorrow it will be nice and we can all spend some time outside together. My SO just found out he doesn't have to work tomorrow, so we'll all get to spend time together, i'm so thankful.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Typical FL afternoon showers, but other than that it wasn't too humid...So all in all a good day!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2009