Has anyone else ever been diagnosed with having a brain atrophy?

In April 2008 due to my severe headaches I get, I went to the ER with a severe one. They ran an MRI on me and then made me go have another MRA/MRI at another place. They said I had a abnormal MRI/MRA. I was diagnosed with having a brain atrophy that I may have had at birth. I have a huge space in my brain that shows on the MRI/MRA as cloudy..not matching the rest of my brain. They said people in their 80's usually have something like this or I may have had it at birth. The problem is, that it has nothing to do with my headaches at all. It affects nothing to do with my speech, motor skills etc. They did say I should be having seizures with having a brain atrophy. As far as I know I have not ever had a seizure. I'm just worried that I could later on. Has anyone else out there ever been diagnosed with this and what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Health

• No answers yet