Are you happy?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For the most part/most of the time, yes I am. I have my own home, a job, and a family I love dearly and wouldn't know what to do without. There are people living around us that struggle just to get food, let alone pay their bills. Our kids have everything they need (including too many toys), food on the table everyday, and for the most part don't want for anything. I try to do some of my needy neighbors a helping hand by giving food if I can, giving their kids toys from our mass collection, and just by being there if they need someone to talk to. Sometimes it's the small things we can do for each other that mean the most! I believe in Karma, and as long as I'm good to others , I hope she'll be good to me.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Haha I JUST wrote a jounal entry about this and its in the top 10! But yes, now I am happy.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yep.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 8:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes, I'm happy because today wasn't promised to me. Yesterday isn't either. I'm happy everyday that God allows me to see another day so yes, I'm happy and I'm blessed. Now R U happy truthteller0722?
    Anonymous

• Overall, I am happy. I have a lot to be thankful for, especially during these hard times. I think people should just be thankful for the things they do have, because there are so many people out there that have less. I'm so thankful for my family, my children, my home, my vehicle, the WONDERFUL opportunity to be able to go to school full time. There is sooooooooooo much good in my life, it's hard to find myself upset. It's just selfish, i believe, to not be happy.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes i am very happy. I have a wonderful family, a roof over are heads and food on our table. Great job and i just got a raise : ) So ya i am very happy how about you.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Right now I am irritated, but over all, yes, I am happy.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• THANKS for asking this.. if it werent for reading these answers i woudlnt have changed how i felt a few seconds ago. I was feeling lousy.. i feel a little better now. I was gonna answer NO! lol but thasnks to ANonymous 6:28pm... i got reminded that what i am going thorugh is just a stepping stone.. i ams till very blessed to have all that i have.. I should be happy and i AM!
    firstXmomTX

Answer by firstXmomTX at 9:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My head hurts. My back hurts. I've crazly tired. I need 2 got 2 bed. My kids are driving me nuts. My hubby is on the verge of me kicking his but 4 aggrovating me. (LOL) But yes, over all- Im tickled shitless -- ;) Have a great day.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 9:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yes I am :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2009