ant killer

please iam so desperate my son loves to be outside but there r so many ants ive tired several things anyone know of a good ant killer

mommyto2txboys

Asked by mommyto2txboys at 8:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i'd love to know this one! i know its expensive but an exterminator is the best way to go, you could always pay in payments, we have!
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• We used a whole yard bug killer, you have to apply it monthly and let it sit at least a day without going out in it. It worked great for us. We had a bunch of red ants, but when we started putting it down, I think they all moved next door. ;)
    I don't know the name, we have lawn care service where we live now. But it was something we picked up at Home Depot or Lowes. Don't skimp, get the good stuff and follow the directions. It's helpful if you get a spreader, you can get a hand one for less than a push one, but the push one is a lot easier unless you have a tiny yard.
    Also, ask someone at the store. They get feedback from all sorts of people. I particularly like Ace for answering questions.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 8:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Sorry, hubby corrected my, you put it down quarterly. It also keeps out the fleas and other creepy crawlies you don't think about.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 8:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• ortho max from lowe's. our exterminator suggested it. its awesome.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009