For over 35 ladies how long did it take you to conceive baby no.2

trying to concieve my 2nd child so far 3 months and nothing. wtih my dd it took us 1 month and boom.. just wondering if it took you longer 2nd time around..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on Depo for 6 yrs prior to trying to conceive #2. It took well over 1 yr to conceive. We needed to kick start my cycle and use clomid to get pg. Then I m/c'd once before we conceived DS #2.
    Juniper53098

Answer by Juniper53098 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• 9 years and then had a m/c and the pregnancy 9 years ago ended at 30 weeks due to a bad fall! I am 37 now and had the m/c 8 months ago so I wouldn't say I'm ready to give up yet. I do have a healthy, happy, normal 18 yr. old son, though, but I want one more...I feel I was robbed on the last 2 pregnancies!
    ttc37

Answer by ttc37 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2009