How to wear your prescriptioned glasses correctly???

The other day I finally got my new pair of glasses and at the time they felt good but as the days went by I noticed they started to slide down my nose when I would down. I went back to my dr. and she adjusted them and they feel a whole lot better.
But my question is I have noticed some people that wear glasses the arm of the frame that goes over or around the ear is it supposed to show? I mean I don't see theirs showing and mine does, like you can see the tip of the arm behind my ears.
Is this correct? if not ...(bc to me I feel like they look like a little kids glasses)me wearing them like this. What are your thoughts thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Honestly? Never noticed. My hair is long enough to cover.

The RIGHT way to wear them is the way that makes you comfortable. **smile**

Answer by gdiamante at 9:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2009