Ok so I had my period, which typically is VERY regular and lasts for a few days. A couple days after my period ended, I began feeling lightheaded, nauseous, and have pinkish-brownish discharge with mild cramping. I'm not sure what to think of it. Any suggestions on what it could be? My husband and I had unprotected sex ONCE during the end of my menstrual cycle but we usually wear condoms. Could I be pregnant?

Caligoodgirl

Asked by Caligoodgirl at 9:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• uh hun, anytime you have unprotected sex, you could get preg. Why not get a test? Or go to the health dept and have one done if you dont have the money? I dont think anyone here can tell you if your preg. Unless of course there is a psychic in the group.............why go threw all this?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• You sure can be.

Condoms alone are very poor birth control (so you might have happened earlier), and women can (and often do) ovulate at any point in their cycle, including during mensturation.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Just take a test hun.
    Anonymous

• Took a test and it was negative.....
    Caligoodgirl

Answer by Caligoodgirl at 9:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2009