baby model?

does anyone know where or how i go about getting my baby into modeling like gerber and little stuff ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• look on google:

baby model casting calls. Its expensive though. Believe me, i tried :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Don't be fooled by scams online. You need to contact legit modeling agencies, have some head-shots made of your child, and go from there. Head-shots can be pricey depending on who you have do them, but you should NEVER pay to be a model. They pay you for a job. They also select you for the job or audition, and with just about every parent in the world thinking their child is the most beautiful, don't be bummed if you don't get a call back. I'm sure your child is gorgeous, so please don't take that the wrong way, but with infants, they really need to stand out because babies are all very similar. Also, the more natural the better, no makeup. Again, avoid online stuff like the plague. Find legit agencies that will meet you in person, otherwise, you could get taken for a ride.

Anonymous

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/220132/baby_model... thats my lil girl
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My daughter just got sined with an agency, and I have had some experience with adult modeling with a few friends. Do not pay crazy amounts of money! Find an agency online (not an online agency) and research it for credentials. Children under three don't usually need headshots (which can be very expensive) because they change so often. The agency I am working with asks for enlargements of home photos every few months. You shoud take your child to a casting call for whatever agency you find. Also, try not to hit any of the cattle call casting calls that they post for at hotels. Everyone in the world shows up and it takes for hours. Agents don't only go for looks your child has to have a good personality as well. I hope I could be of some help..... Good Luck!
    Maksmom708

Answer by Maksmom708 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009