would feed a toddler fish sticks? and what abt v8splash for a toddler

im super broke but v8 splash was on sale at walmart for dollar 65 so i thought ok thats healthy and cheap. . and are fish sticks not good for a toddler.. thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• v8 splash is okay but it's not 100% juice (there is 100% v8 spash but prob not what you bought) and fish sticks are okay depending on age and if he/she had fish before.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• fish sticks are like chickren fingers...fried...so thats up to you but i would treat to fish sticks eveyonce in a while
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Dom123123 it's up to her whether or not she fries them....she can bake them too.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I make my daughter home made fish sticks. I buy talapia (someone told me it was a good fish to bake but I have no idea cuz I am not a fish person) I bread it with some yogurt, whole grain flour, whole grain corn flakes mashed, some salt, peper, and onion and garlic powder and then bake them. This is how I make my chicken nuggets too.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I bake fish sticks and yes V8 splash is ok. I understand being broke - sometimes you do the best you can with what you have. My kids love Ramen Noodles, too... I don't but they do - lol. I also fix mac n cheese with hot dogs in it sometimes when we have extra kids or when money's been tight.

Best of luck!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 9:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• My daughter loves fishsticks. She doesn't eat them often, but she would if I'd let her, and if that's what you have, then why not? It's food. Fishsticks are fine as long as your kid likes them. V8Splash has a lot of sugar in it, I'd probably water it down a little, plus that will stretch it longer for you too. I'm sorry you are going thru, whatever it is....Good luck mama.
    Anonymous

• No problem at all.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure about how healthy it is, but my son [[22 mos]] loves v8 splash. I don't buy it for him but his memaw does. He goes over there just about every Friday night, so he doesn't get it too often, maybe a couple of cups a week.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Fish stix and v8 splash are ok but I would limit it to no more than a couple of times a week.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my son loves v8 splash! i always dilute it though. and he hasnt tried fish yet in general (he's 13 m/o)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2009