• In the Spotlight:

Who do you respect . . .

I was just sitting here thinking of some of the people that are on here that I respect, even though I don't agree with them. I am not talking about who you are respectful to, because hopefully that is everyone.

But since we are always here and always arguing, let's share who we respect. So, who do you NOT agree with (someone of a different faith) that you totally respect?

: )

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 9:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• There's really only a few people that I totally cannot take seriously or respect. Everyone who is willing to debate intelligently gets my respect. Sometimes I have to very strongly disagree with them, but it's just debate...which I enjoy. (And yes, to my anon stalker(s?) who claim I hate Christians, there are actually quite a few Christians on my list of people I like, believe it or not!)
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• There are several and this is awful but I can't remember most of their screennames off the top of my head.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Me too. There are several. The three I know off the top of my head is Lighthousemom3, Older and admckinzie. I hope I got those spelled right.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Dragonfly7271, Dustermom, Beeky. My list is long
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• stvmen, yourself, occasionally shaneagle, but not always, okmanders, I can't think off the top of my head either. Pretty much anyone who can use their screen name to post and who doesn't resort to name calling. On my own side beeky, mamak88, witchqueen, notpanicking. Again I am losing sight of names.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• There are several for me too : ) But off the top of my head collinsky, notpanicking, sabrinaMbowen, okay I can seriously list all of you guys. So if you see this comment then just add your name. I really like you all. I promise : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• You too! 2autisticsmom!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• pnwmom sabrinambowen collinsky of course. See it's bed time here. That's prolly why I can't think.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• honestly I respect everyone even tho I do not agree. I cannot single anyone out that I don't respect.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Shaneagle, stvmen for their knowledge and commitment to their faith, we may not agree all the time but I still respect them for those very reasons.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2009