hey mommys out there what was the key symptoms that told u, you were preggers!!!

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just new ya know?
    Anonymous

• i got sick for no reason lol and i never get sick
    Anonymous

• i could feel implantation.
    Anonymous

• Icky feeling and wanting to sleep more than ever!
    Anonymous

• I got a positive on a home pregnancy test.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i just felt....funny. SO and I were out drinkin at a bar and a mutual friend stopped by to invite us to his parents for a night of swimming and bbq. I was REALLY cold in the pool, and just didnt feel right. I sat in the hottub and once nice warm and cozy I got really tired. I didnt want to TOUCH a beer or a cigarette after that night. just didnt like the taste or smell. I took a test a few days later and I was preggo.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I started throwing up and kept going for 4 days, I hadn't even missed a period yet. But I took the test, I was barely 2 weeks pregnant. Then I continued to throw up 10 to 12 times a day for close to 22 weeks.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 10:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• other than no period and a positive pregnancy test, I had no symptoms until my morning sickness began in the 8th week.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 10:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• 1st was being sick, seriously thought I had the flu, and the smell of cigarettes made it 20 times worse (really helped to quit smoking too, thank god). 2nd, I had heartburn really bad and was sick again. 3rd, I was really tired and the heartburn thing again, and this pregnancy, I walked into WalMart and smelled the raw meat and seafood counter from the oposite side of the store, so I bought a test, hubby laughed at me till he saw the positive
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Well, first I missed 2 periods, but thought nothing of it since I wasn't really regular anyway. When I started barfing every morning for no apparent reason my b/f and I had "a little talk". Bought two pregnancy tests, both positive. Went to the doctor and took a test and the nurses were laughing because the test turned positive as soon as they put the pee on it. It's supposed to take a few minutes. I was already 2 months along!
    JerbysMom

Answer by JerbysMom at 10:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2009