yess, another question about middle names !

I was wondering/ hoping that someone could help us with a middle name. We don't know the sex of the baby, and we can't pick a middle name for a girl!!

If it's a boy the name will be - Carter Stephen Galeas - ((the last name is pronounced ga-lay-us))

And for a girl the name will be - Regan _____ Galeas .. I saw Monroe in a name book but DF said enough with the former presidents names l0l, sooo I was wondering what you all thought?!?!

( we're also not sure if thats the spelling of Regan that we're gonna use, its still up in the air )

ryansmommy1128

Asked by ryansmommy1128 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the tradition in my family and SO's family is that the middle name is after someone special. like my middle name is after my nana, SO's is after his grandad. our son's middle name is after SO/baby's daddy (heeheehee)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Regan Michelle
    Regan Nicole
    Regan Marie
    Regan McKenzie
    Regan Shae

&& you could spell it Regan/Reagan/Reghan/Reagen/Regen
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yea we we're thinking that since our DS middle name is his grandpa's name, and this time if its a boy Stephen will be the middle name, which is DF middle name .. but for some resone if its a girl we didnt really wanna do that, and we dont really like any of the names we have to chose from =/
    ryansmommy1128

Answer by ryansmommy1128 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• How about

Regan Liberty
    Regan Lynn
    Regan Lily
    Regan Juliet

slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 10:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I love the boys name!
    Reagan was one of my top choices, the only thing keeping me from choosing it was the potential nickname "rae".. im not a huge fan of it at all. lol

Reagan Monroe is adorable, but I can see the point about presidents
    Regan Makayla
    Regan Mackenzie
    Regan Jean

Do you have any family names that you would like to use for a middle name? That's what I did.. took my moms middle name, and added a modern twist to it. Cailyn is going to me my daughters middle name (Kay is my moms middle name)
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I agree, I think you should use the middle name after someone..sister,nana,aunt someone. its not often it is even used. my kids love that there middles are after our siblings.
    Anonymous