Any one?

Need to vent a little?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Omg I do !!! i had my stepdaughters 3rd birthday party today and I did everything i mean everything! I had 35 people and i made homemade organic cupcakes and i died they icing so they were all different colors and my so's grandmother who is always trying to out do me came while i was nursing my daughter in the other room with a store bought cake and cut it up and handed it out!!! the woman is diggin an early grave! I could have killed her! WTF who brings a cake to a birthday party?
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 10:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• then to top it off the party ended at 4 p.m. and her family couldnt get there till 430 and she just told them to come anyway and ordered more pizza and kept the party going!!! I mean am i overeacting or was that just totally rude??
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 10:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• OH MAN! We just got done with building our deck. I took OVER 400 pictures and sent them to my MIL. She calls DH and thanks him for taking them and sending them to you. He said oh no prob mom. I was like WTF! Than she asked how is YOUR wife's baby. I looked at him and he said her baby is fine. HELLLLLOOOO Dic* it's YOUR baby too. It does take two to tango. UGH. Then later on he oh she doesn't mean anything by that. I said ya well you could have said our child is fine. UGH I think its the hormones. Only 5 weeks to go! I also to DH if your mother and you wanna keep calling this baby mine than I'll give him my dad's lastname. He just shut up and walked away.
    Anonymous

• What is the reason for asking such a question anonymously? I want to vent about anonymous questions and answers, why do you people care so much about what a bunch of strangers think about you? Get over yourselves! What are you hiding? And no, i do not understand the people that say "it is a personal problem, etc.". If it is so damn personal, why the f..k are you posting it on a SOCIAL networking site. Makes no sense to me!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

Go put a di*k in your mouth and shut up. Or better yet go play in traffic
    Anonymous

• What is the reason for asking such a question anonymously? I want to vent about anonymous questions and answers, why do you people care so much about what a bunch of strangers think about you? Get over yourselves! What are you hiding? And no, i do not understand the people that say "it is a personal problem, etc.". If it is so damn personal, why the f..k are you posting it on a SOCIAL networking site. Makes no sense to me

some people have family on here and the last thing they want is for them to see them vent about their husband and some one run and tell him ...why do you care so much who they are anyway

Anonymous

• Go put a di*k in your mouth and shut up. Or better yet go play in traffic

you mean a kitty cat hehehe
    Anonymous

• sure do. damn. why do stores put up now hiring signs when they are not hiring? several times this month i've done the whole sitter, dress up, get over there early thing only to be told we are not hiring. wtf? are you too lazy to take down a damned sign?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009