Having cramps during pregnancy something i should worry about?

This is my first pregnancy and there are times i have cramps.... not severe but i had bleeding, well my discharge was a little pinkish. asked the doctors and they said its normal.... it stopped but yesterday it happened again and has stopped once more. i know the doctor said its normal but i still worry about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Light spotting and mild cramping are normal during early pregnancy and sometimes beyond. I had cramps the first few months and even had some spotting with a clot at around 16 weeks with nothing being wrong at all. Do you still have all the pregnancy symptoms you did before? I think you are fine, but if you are super worried...like, going to lose sleep worried, go and see someone. If it is too early for an ultrasound, they can do an hcg test to determine if hormone levels are normal. But more than likely, all is well! Good luck and congrats!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009