Why would someone complain about their parents

when they are having a baby, while still living under their parents' roof? Can't they see that what you have done by creating a baby in these circumstances is just wrong? If you don't like the situation, just move out and support yourself and your child.. how simple is that? So, tell me, how can someone be so selfish???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• people dont know what they have til its gone..and its so true..if the persons family is helping them and she is unappreciative then she will see it one of these days when she is (God forbid but )suffering...or is in need of something...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Why do you care? Why do you have to be such a b?
    Anonymous

• people who were spoiled brats make me sick i agree

Anonymous

• That is how people are..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I guess you are no better than they are.
    Anonymous

• Well it's clear that you haven't lived with these parents that these people are complaining about. Of course you don't get it, you haven't begun to wear their shoes.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I dunno My only guess is that with this economy and being prego moving out may not be an option
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I have often wondered this when reading the questions here too....hmmmmm
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• When anyone shares a roof tensions can run high. No matter how kind a person is, too much time spent together can be trying. Maybe they are just venting. It's not my place to judge anyone. In many cultures it is the norm for extended families to share a home.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i live in my parents house, have 2 kids and am married. my husband and i pay the utility bills and half the mortgage to help my parents out. do i complain about them, yes they drive me nuts sometimes. do i also realize that they help us alot with childcare etc..yes i do. however i also complain about my husband sometimes (which i'm sure all of us do) and i live with him and he contributes etc...but sometimes he drives me nuts. when you live with someone there is always going to be something to complain about, no matter who that person is; parents, kids, spouse, siblings, roommates
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009