Cramps??

For the last month I have been losing my mucus plug, which I know grows back, and having really bad contractions, braxton, and horrible cramps. I am 1 cm dilated and have been since 18 weeks and I am now 27 weeks. should i be worried? this is my 2nd child!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 10:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would def. get to a doctor as soon as you can. Some cramps are common during pregnancy, but HORRIBLE cramps are not. I had slight cramps randomly throughout my first trimester but I haven't had any since, I am now 30 weeks. I would def. say that horrible cramps are not normal and it could be possible you are going into pre-term labor. Call your doctor or go to the Labor and Delivery dept. at your hospital and have them check you out. Better to be safe than sorry.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009