Seems like we are all cranky

tonight! What is the deal lol? Are we all PMSING or do we need a vacation? LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am in a great mood. but now that i say that watch me get mine tonight!! lol
    Anonymous

• on this site its 24/7 LOL
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• whos cranky?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Our baby goes off of our moods most of the time. It if we are having a good day he is too most of the time.
    little_pixies

Answer by little_pixies at 11:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• YA ITS MY HORMONES THERE CRAZY RIGHT NOW..... I CRIED FOR NO REASON LAST NIGHT AND YELLED AT MY HUBBY ABNOTHER AND THEN HE POINTED OUT THAT IT WAS FOR NO REASON
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I was constipated but I just took a HUGE crap so I feel really good now ACTIVIA (I was singing it)
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• You know what so have we, Guess what it is?? There is a full moon tonight and I believe a couple of days leading up to the full moon brings on this mood, my baby has way different sleep patterns and everything, I know that a full moon must be on it's way and finally today my SO said "Tonight's the full moon so maybe she'll sleep better tonight" Guess what... so far so good, she's been sleeping great so far!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better for ya, I hope it is here too!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• LMAO Violas, I just got on but I am sick and slept all day. My body ached so bad I had to take a vicodin.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Omg! Did you say vacation?! Woohoo! Ok...who wants to go with me to Hawaii?! It always looks like fun on tv. haha. Of course...one of us would probably have to win the lottery 1st. But, I can dream. lol.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2009