So mommys what was a sure sign that you knew you were preggers?

welll we all know that there was that one sign that we just knew or tipped us off that we were preggers. so what was yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was really really tired. I mean like sleeping 16 hours a day and still exhausted, tired. But I guess the thing that really got me thinking I could be pregnant was that about a week before I was supposed to get my period, I was just having slight cramps that came and went randomly. Usually I would get BAD cramps and start my period within 24 hours, but that wasn't the case here. I just had an intuition that something was up, so 4 days before I was supposed to start my period I took a pregnancy test. And sure enough, I was pregnant!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• on baby number 1 it was being sick cause i got my monthly till i was 3 months along, with baby number 2 i didnt even think about it the father asked me when my period was sapose to come and then it hit me that i was 5 days late i called my mom freaking out and she came over with 2 prego test and both were positive i threw them at him and told him i was going to kill him lol
    sariahsmommy1

Answer by sariahsmommy1 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Well the first sign was no period, second like previously posted, EXTREMELY tired, could not get enough sleep, I worked 12 hr. shifts for 7 years and never wanted to sleep on the job like I did then, it was really tough at times, one more thing is all I wanted to eat was fruit and I felt like puking at the smell of chocolate the first trimester, and I LOVE chocolate, that was almost depressing!! haha
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I knew i was pregnant because i was sooooo sensitive to smells. We were in the car on the way home from a race and i kept smelling something so nasty and it was making me gag and my so was acting like i was totally crazy and he didnt smell ne thing. I had read somewhere that it was a sign and i stoped at a CVS and took a test it was positive.
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 11:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• With my first it was a missed period and with this one it was how sore my boobs were and I just felt pregnant so I took a test the day I was supposed to have my period and it was positive :)
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• my 1st and 2nd I was extremely tired...Actually with my 2nd I went to the dr because I thought I was narcoleptic he said I was pregnant,lol!
    My 3rd and 4th I knew when food made me gag....literally GAG! so I thought it was time for a test and sure enough the tests were positive
    oh and my 1st 3 were girls but my 4th was a boy and I just knew he was a boy when my most intense cravings were HOT SAUCE....generally I hate hot sauce,lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I just knew. I cant explain it, I didnt have any symptoms that were different from premenstrual symptoms, the cramps, the hunger and anxiety were the same. I just kept telling myself I know I'm pregnant, I was just waiting on the day of my missed period so that I could prove it to people with a test. There were times in the past where I thought I was pregnant but this was a completely different feeling.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2009