He wont even touch me...

We had our baby 5 monthes ago and we have only had sex a couple of times. I want to have sex but my boyfriend does not want anything to do with it. I took us out to a day spa for a romantic day, but even then he didnt want to even kiss me. i have suggested counseling but we dont have insurance to pay for it. i have told him that i feel hurt, and that i feel he does not want me anymore, he just promises to have sex later, but we never get around to it. any suggestions out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Foreplay.... lot's and lots of foreplay. Do yourself up nice, be flirty, be teasing....really get him going. If that doesn't work then I don't know what else to tell you other than be patient. For some men, once their wife (or girlfriend) becomes a mom it changes the way he looks at you. This can be especially true if he was in the room when the baby was born. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• Maybe he's getting it elsewhere??
    Anonymous

• I would think cheating or really grossed out by you because some men are jerks and think once you become a mom, you can't be attractive or fun/wild anymore.
    Honestly though see if he's cheating but don't ask him about it because if he is, and you ask, he will only try to cover it more.
    Anonymous

• No hes not cheating on me, i know that.... any other suggestions?
    Anonymous

• He probably just likes men then.
    Anonymous

• some men just don't need it as much as others...
    Anonymous

• Get him to a doctor. A low sex drive can be a symptom of serious health problems. It has NOTHING to do with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• I think I am in your boyfriends shoes, I am the one with no sex drive since our sons birth.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• LMAO!!! ok so I know what you can do. Ok so if you don't like my idea then just forget it. But I say get an AWESOME vibrator...and I do mean AWESOME! Something that you would just love.

Ok then try to turn your man on...don't break out the vibrator mind you. Ok so you are trying your best. Make sure there are no reasons why he can't either. So anyway do everything to turn him on. When that doesn't work then just tell him, "Ok honey, I can see that you don't want to have sex. That is ok, I can take care of that myself. Love you honey." Then get your play toy out & help yourself. If you feel bold enough do it with him in the room. If not then just walk past him with it so that he knows what you are doing in the other room. That ALWAYS works on my DH. LOL. Makes him frisky.

Ok & so if you don't like that idea I say just stop trying. Meaning he'll come around once you stop chasing him for sex. DH has done this to me & it works.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 11:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Play hard to get. If that doesn't workkeep a close eye on him. I really hate to say this. But, this sounds familiar. Could he be cheating on you?
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 11:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2009